patience / à¤ªà¤¤à¤¿à¤à¤‚à¤¸
à¤§à¥€à¤°à¤œ, à¤§à¥ˆà¤°à¥à¤¯, à¤¸à¤‚à¤¯à¤®
à¤ªà¥‡à¤¶à¥‡à¤‚à¤¸ à¤•à¤¾ à¤…à¤°à¥à¤¥ à¤¹à¥‹à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥ˆ à¤§à¥€à¤°à¤œ, à¤§à¥ˆà¤°à¥à¤¯, à¤¸à¤‚à¤¯à¤®, à¤§à¥€à¤°à¤¤à¤¾à¥¤ à¤ªà¤°à¥‡à¤¶à¤¾à¤¨ à¤¯à¤¾ à¤šà¤¿à¤‚à¤¤à¤¿à¤¤ à¤¹à¥à¤ à¤¬à¤¿à¤¨à¤¾ à¤¦à¥‡à¤°à¥€, à¤¸à¤®à¤¸à¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤“à¤‚ à¤¯à¤¾ à¤•à¤ à¤¿à¤¨à¤¾à¤‡à¤¯à¥‹à¤‚ à¤¸à¥‡ à¤¨à¤¿à¤ªà¤Ÿà¤¨à¥‡ à¤•à¥€ à¤•à¥à¤·à¤®à¤¤à¤¾à¥¤
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Example Sentences Of patience In English-Hindi
3)Â She bore witness to his patience and diligence.
5)Â We should have the patience to wait when there is need to wait.
6) To complete any project, there is a need for patience and constant hard work.
7) Eventually her patience paid off, and she was hired on as a professor.
8) For the remaining failures, I can only ask a reader's patience and forgiveness.
9) People who are desirous of achieving their mission in life must imbibe endurance and patience.
10) We should exercise patience and precision in judging a person.
11) It requires a bit of struggle and a lot of patience to make a relationship work.
12) Whoever presides will need patience and tact.
patience: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
patience meaning in Hindi (हिन्दी मे मतलब) is à¤§à¥€à¤°à¤œ, à¤§à¥ˆà¤°à¥à¤¯, à¤¸à¤‚à¤¯à¤®. English definition of patience: Ability to deal with delays, problems, or difficulties without being annoyed or worried
We hope you understand the Hindi meaning and definition of 'patience' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Hindi translation of patience.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like patience. And If you learn something about patience meaning in Hindi (patience मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.