aautabrek / à¤“à¤‰à¤Ÿà¤¬à¥à¤°à¥‡à¤•
à¤—à¤‚à¤à¥€à¤° à¤¬à¥€à¤®à¤¾à¤°à¥€ à¤•à¤¾ à¤«à¥ˆà¤²à¤¾à¤µ
-Â Last weekend saw more outbreaks of war.
In epidemiology, an outbreak is a sudden increase in occurrences of a disease when cases are in excess of normal expectancy for the location or season.
It may affect a small and localized group or impact thousands of people across an entire continent. The number of cases varies according to the disease-causing agent, and the size and type of previous and existing exposure to the agent.
Outbreaks include epidemics, which term is normally only used for infectious diseases, as well as diseases with an environmental origin, such as water or foodborne disease.
They may affect a region in a country or a group of countries. Pandemics are near-global disease outbreaks when multiple countries across the world are infected.
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of outbreak In English-Hindi
5) The effect of the outbreak was in every way disastrous.
6) They reported a sudden outbreak of the disease in the south of the country.
7) When they discovered first signs that a surprising outbreak of disease was.
8) The recent outbreak of violence was foreshadowed by isolated incidents in the city earlier this year.
9) His death set in motion a train of events that led to the outbreak of war.
10) Acute diarrhea was rare in these sections, and no outbreaks of gastroenteritis were recorded.
11) Recently, the city witnessed an outbreak of gastroenteritis, which claimed seven lives.
12) It will also look at how the outbreaks of the disease in Holland, France and the Republic of Ireland were handled.
outbreak: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
We hope you understand the Hindi meaning and definition of 'outbreak' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Hindi translation of outbreak.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like outbreak. And If you learn something about outbreak meaning in Hindi (outbreak मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.