lust / à¤²à¥à¤¸à¥à¤Ÿ
à¤•à¤¾à¤®à¥à¤•à¤¤à¤¾, à¤µà¤¾à¤¸à¤¨à¤¾, à¤²à¤¾à¤²à¤š
Very strong sexual desire
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of lust In English-Hindi
5) Has this murderer slaked his lust for blood yet?
6) The red headed man stood in front of her, lust in his eyes and smile.
7) The Scandinavian version of the story attributes the deed to Atli's lust for gold.
8) Battle lust made Taran eager for another fight, but he forced himself to calm, realizing he now had an entry into the heart of Tiyan.
9) The seven deadly sins are covetousness, envy, gluttony, lust, pride, anger and sloth.
10) The ogre demanded the annual sacrifice of a young village lass to satisfy his blood lust.
11) All people, she said, lived their lives in bondage to hunger, pain and lust.
12) It is Saturday night, the worst time of the week, when the miners descend from the mountains, all afrenzy with their lust for drink and acts of the flesh.
13) Instead, the women gave him open looks of lust and approval, as if he were the hunted and they the lionesses lining up to take their turns at him.
14) She hoped he would not feed directly on humans, but he needed to learn how to rein in his lust, regardless.
15) Just sitting with the wonderfully elaborate box that the handset ships in made me forget my once embarrassing lust for the Motorola phone.
lust: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like lust. And If you learn something about lust meaning in Hindi (lust मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.