à¤²à¤¿à¤¬à¤°à¤² à¤•à¤¾ à¤…à¤°à¥à¤¥ à¤¹à¥‹à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥ˆ à¤‰à¤¦à¤¾à¤°, à¤†à¤œà¤¾à¤¦, à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤šà¥à¤°, à¤‰à¤¦à¤¾à¤°à¤µà¤¾à¤¦à¥€à¥¤ à¤à¤• à¤µà¥à¤¯à¤•à¥à¤¤à¤¿ à¤œà¥‹ à¤…à¤ªà¤¨à¥€ à¤°à¤¾à¤¯ à¤®à¥‡à¤‚ à¤–à¥à¤²à¤¾ à¤”à¤° à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤—à¤¤à¤¿à¤¶à¥€à¤² à¤¹à¥ˆ, à¤”à¤° à¤µà¤¿à¤à¤¿à¤¨à¥à¤¨ à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤•à¤¾à¤° à¤•à¥‡ à¤µà¤¿à¤¶à¥à¤µà¤¾à¤¸à¥‹à¤‚ à¤¯à¤¾ à¤µà¥à¤¯à¤µà¤¹à¤¾à¤°à¥‹à¤‚ à¤•à¤¾ à¤¸à¤®à¥à¤®à¤¾à¤¨ à¤•à¤°à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥ˆ, à¤¯à¤¾ à¤•à¥‹à¤ˆ à¤µà¥à¤¯à¤•à¥à¤¤à¤¿ à¤œà¥‹ à¤¸à¤¾à¤®à¤¾à¤œà¤¿à¤• à¤•à¤²à¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤£ à¤•à¥‡ à¤²à¤¿à¤ à¤µà¤¿à¤à¤¿à¤¨à¥à¤¨ à¤¨à¥€à¤¤à¤¿à¤¯à¥‹à¤‚ à¤•à¤¾ à¤¸à¤®à¤°à¥à¤¥à¤¨ à¤”à¤° à¤¸à¤®à¥à¤®à¤¾à¤¨ à¤•à¤°à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥‹à¥¤
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of liberal In English-Hindi
5)Â He is liberal with his money and buys a lot of presents.
6) The government liberalized the province's liquor laws to allow pubs to install outdoor seating.
7) Lori's past was a little too liberal for such a conservative family.
8) In the deep South, social integration was once considered an unnecessary liberal idea.
9) Feel free to be liberal with the macaroni and cheese because it is my favorite dish.
10) College presidents mobilize to promote liberal education for all students.
11) Divorced fathers should have liberal access to their children.
12) He's too liberal on social issues, and his name sends minority communities into a rage.
liberal: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
liberal meaning in Hindi (हिन्दी मे मतलब) is à¤‰à¤¦à¤¾à¤°, à¤‰à¤¦à¤¾à¤°à¤µà¤¾à¤¦à¥€. English definition of liberal: A person who is open and progressive in their opinion, and Respectful of different kinds of beliefs or behaviors
We hope you understand the Hindi meaning and definition of 'liberal' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Hindi translation of liberal.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like liberal. And If you learn something about liberal meaning in Hindi (liberal मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.