- He is very strong person.
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of is In English-Hindi
5) Boston is now a great city, but at that time it was only a little town.
6) The thing is to be watchful even when you think your child is safe.
7) The thing is, it's skin-tight, and my dad thought it was obscene.
8) I really don't want to leave yet. The thing is, I have an appointment in 15 minutes.
9) Success has many fathers, while failure is an orphan.
10) Whether you are rich or poor, live in the developed world or the developing world, life today is better and easier than it was a century ago by virtually any measure.
is: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like is. And If you learn something about is meaning in Hindi (is मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.