hambal / à¤¹à¤®à¥à¤¬à¤²
à¤¨à¤®à¥à¤°, à¤µà¤¿à¤¨à¤®à¥à¤°, à¤µà¤¿à¤¨à¥€à¤¤
Cause (someone) to feel less important or proud
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of humble In English-Hindi
5) Her humble attitude was refreshing in a society to saturated by hubris.
6) You might be surprised to know that many successful business owners came from humble backgrounds.
7) Her humble appearance made it easy for her to just blend into the crowd.
8) It is better to be humble and succeed than to be supercilious and fail.
9) Although extremely successful in the business world, Veronica remained humble about her accomplishments.
10) Many great men have arisen from humble beginnings.
11) She's contemptuous of my humble background.
12) He rose from humble beginnings to great wealth.
13) As society was becoming meeker and humble, homes were becoming more and more opulent.
14) It is for this very reason that the humble stevia plant has grown in popularity.
15) Sivaji and his fighting officers were Mahrattas of humble caste, but his ministers were Brahmans.
humble: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
We hope you understand the Hindi meaning and definition of 'humble' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Hindi translation of humble.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like humble. And If you learn something about humble meaning in Hindi (humble मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.