help / à¤¹à¥‡à¤²à¥à¤ª
à¤®à¤¦à¤¦ à¤•à¤°à¤¨à¤¾, à¤¸à¤¹à¤¾à¤¯à¤¤à¤¾ à¤•à¤°à¤¨à¤¾
- They helped her with domestic chores.
For me the kind word â€˜HELPâ€™ means to serve someone with or doing anything good to someone without their permission in their critical moment without any expectations from them.
I'm sure that after doing any help to others we feel good in our mind, we feel happy in our mind.
So if you want to Feel Good, Do Good! Doing things to others whether it is a small thing or big whatever it makes us happy in our life.
And I'm sure that helping is a good behavior, and it satisfies both to us and to whom we are helping.
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Example Sentences Of help In English-Hindi
5) I couldn't help but do it.
6) Save a thief from gallows and he will help hang you.
7) It is not enough to help the feeble up, but to support him after.
8) As a result the hardware maker agreed to change its source code, user manuals and help screens.
9) I sometimes despair of getting anything quite simple and honest done in this world by the help of men.
10) He could probably do with getting a bit stronger again, but that strength has been a huge help to him.
11) We will begin with the economic factors I believe will help end war, eleven in all.
12) Poverty is not a sufficient cause of disgrace, but poverty without resolution to help oneself is a disgrace.
help: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
help meaning in Hindi (हिन्दी मे मतलब) is à¤®à¤¦à¤¦ à¤•à¤°à¤¨à¤¾, à¤¸à¤¹à¤¾à¤¯à¤¤à¤¾ à¤•à¤°à¤¨à¤¾. English definition of help: Make it easier or possible for someone to do something by providing advice, money, support, etc.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like help. And If you learn something about help meaning in Hindi (help मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.