grievance / à¤—à¤°à¤¿à¤à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¸à¥‡
à¤¶à¤¿à¤•à¤¾à¤¯à¤¤, à¤¦à¥à¤– à¤•à¤¾ à¤•à¤¾à¤°à¤£
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of grievance In English-Hindi
5)Â But her grievance was too hot within her for suppression.
6) Now the grievance committee came with an ultimatum to the management.
7) After years of what he considered to be unfair treatment, Natelson filed a grievance with the University.
8) But the main grievance - excessive bank charges - remains.
9) He had been nursing a grievance against his boss for months.
10) Some people will complain even if they have no genuine grievance.
11) The alleged grievance was, however, exploited to the utmost extent by the Nationalist party.
12) The negotiations involved Garrick in a bitter quarrel with Macklin, who appears to have had a real grievance in the matter.
grievance: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
grievance meaning in Hindi (हिन्दी मे मतलब) is à¤¶à¤¿à¤•à¤¾à¤¯à¤¤, à¤¦à¥à¤– à¤•à¤¾ à¤•à¤¾à¤°à¤£. English definition of grievance: A complaint about a wrong that causes resentment and is grounds for action
We hope you understand the Hindi meaning and definition of 'grievance' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Hindi translation of grievance.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like grievance. And If you learn something about grievance meaning in Hindi (grievance मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.