esenshiyal / à¤à¤¸à¥‡à¤‚à¤¶à¤¿à¤¯à¤²
à¤†à¤µà¤¶à¥à¤¯à¤•, à¤®à¤¹à¤¤à¥à¤µà¤ªà¥‚à¤°à¥à¤£, à¤…à¤¨à¤¿à¤µà¤¾à¤°à¥à¤¯
- The house had basic essentials.
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of essential In English-Hindi
5) He found Sweden in ruins, and devoted his whole life to laying the solid foundations of a new order of things which, in its essential features, has endured to the present day.
6) In the past, when most media was mass media, it was essential to create products with mass appeal.
7) The females have relatively large tusks, which are essential in obtaining their food.
8) Although it is usually present, faith in the medicine man is not essential for the efficacy of the method.
9) Friendship is an essential ingredient in the making of a healthful, rewarding life.
10) An assessment by an independent educational psychologist was essential.
11) I have long since abandoned the notion that higher education is essential to either success or happiness. Hot houses of learning do not always grow anything edible.
12) Independently of its value as being compiled from original documents, it bears evidence of great research, and has been of essential benefit to later writers.
13) It is essential for him to combine his movements with those of the commander-in-chief.
14) Thus he says that nature fashions organs in the order of their necessity, the first being those essential to life.
15) Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive.
essential: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
essential meaning in Hindi (हिन्दी मे मतलब) is à¤†à¤µà¤¶à¥à¤¯à¤•, à¤®à¤¹à¤¤à¥à¤µà¤ªà¥‚à¤°à¥à¤£, à¤…à¤¨à¤¿à¤µà¤¾à¤°à¥à¤¯. English definition of essential: Something that is absolutely important or necessary
We hope you understand the Hindi meaning and definition of 'essential' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Hindi translation of essential.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like essential. And If you learn something about essential meaning in Hindi (essential मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.
Frequently Asked Questions
An example of essential is dedicated study skills to become valedictorian.
An example of essential is innate intelligence. Containing, or having the properties of, a concentrated extract of a plant, drug, food, etc.