detachment / à¤¡à¤¿à¤Ÿà¥ˆà¤šà¤®à¥‡à¤‚à¤Ÿ
à¤µà¥ˆà¤°à¤¾à¤—à¥à¤¯, à¤ªà¥ƒà¤¥à¤•à¥à¤•à¤°à¤£, à¤…à¤²à¤—à¤¾à¤µ
Definition And Hindi Meaning Of detachment
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of detachment In English-Hindi
5)Â It is the detachment of a nerve from the spinal cord.
6) He felt a sense of detachment from what was happening around him.
7) In judging these issues, a degree of critical detachment is required.
8) In order to not fall apart emotionally, the soldier had to view the deaths of his comrades with detachment.
9) The young boy detached himself from the crowd at the hot dog stand, and wandered off down the beach.
10) A second form of retinal detachment may develop when new blood vessels grow on the surface of the retina.
11) Detachment from the everyday gives us a higher view of our lives.
12) A higher proportion of Americans live in their own single, detached houses than do Canadians.
13) He subsequently developed a left retinal detachment and was referred to the vitreoretinal unit for surgery.
14) It is an important question, because it accounts for the detachment with which disasters were viewed at Salomon.
15) If the vitreous is exceptionally adherent to a weak point on the retina, a tear, hole, or detachment may develop.
detachment: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
detachment meaning in Hindi (हिन्दी मे मतलब) is à¤µà¥ˆà¤°à¤¾à¤—à¥à¤¯, à¤ªà¥ƒà¤¥à¤•à¥à¤•à¤°à¤£, à¤…à¤²à¤—à¤¾à¤µ. English definition of detachment: A group of soldiers who have separated from the main team to perform a specific duty
We hope you understand the Hindi meaning and definition of 'detachment' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Hindi translation of detachment.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like detachment. And If you learn something about detachment meaning in Hindi (detachment मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.