kredÉ™t / à¤•à¥à¤°à¥‡à¤¡à¤¿à¤Ÿ / à¤•à¥à¤°à¥‡à¤¡à¤¿à¤¤
à¤‰à¤§à¤¾à¤°, à¤œà¤®à¤¾, à¤¶à¥à¤°à¥‡à¤¯, à¤¸à¤¾à¤–
- She already had several performances to her credit.
à¤•à¥à¤°à¥‡à¤¡à¤¿à¤Ÿ à¤•à¤¾ à¤…à¤°à¥à¤¥ à¤¹à¥‹à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥ˆ à¤‰à¤§à¤¾à¤°, à¤œà¤®à¤¾, à¤¶à¥à¤°à¥‡à¤¯, à¤¸à¤¾à¤–à¥¤ à¤•à¥à¤°à¥‡à¤¡à¤¿à¤Ÿ à¤•à¥‹ à¤†à¤® à¤¤à¥Œà¤° à¤ªà¤° à¤à¤• à¤…à¤¨à¥à¤¬à¤‚à¤§ à¤¸à¤®à¤à¥Œà¤¤à¥‡ à¤•à¥‡ à¤°à¥‚à¤ª à¤®à¥‡à¤‚ à¤ªà¤°à¤¿à¤à¤¾à¤·à¤¿à¤¤ à¤•à¤¿à¤¯à¤¾ à¤œà¤¾à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥ˆ à¤œà¤¿à¤¸à¤®à¥‡à¤‚ à¤à¤• à¤‰à¤§à¤¾à¤°à¤•à¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¾ à¤•à¥‹ à¤§à¤¨ à¤•à¥€ à¤°à¤¾à¤¶à¤¿ à¤¯à¤¾ à¤•à¥à¤› à¤®à¥‚à¤²à¥à¤¯ à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤¾à¤ªà¥à¤¤ à¤¹à¥‹à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥ˆ à¤”à¤° à¤¬à¤¾à¤¦ à¤•à¥€ à¤¤à¤¾à¤°à¥€à¤– à¤®à¥‡à¤‚ à¤‹à¤£à¤¦à¤¾à¤¤à¤¾ à¤•à¥‹ à¤šà¥à¤•à¤¾à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥ˆà¥¤
à¤à¤¸à¤¾ à¤•à¥à¤› à¤•à¤°à¤¨à¥‡ à¤¸à¥‡ à¤•à¤¿à¤¸à¥€ à¤µà¥à¤¯à¤•à¥à¤¤à¤¿ à¤¯à¤¾ à¤¸à¤®à¥‚à¤¹ à¤•à¥€ à¤¦à¥‚à¤¸à¤°à¥‹à¤‚ à¤•à¥€ à¤…à¤šà¥à¤›à¥€ à¤°à¤¾à¤¯ à¤¸à¥‡ à¤¸à¤°à¤¾à¤¹à¤¨à¤¾ à¤¹à¥‹à¤¤à¥€ à¤¹à¥ˆà¥¤
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of credit In English-Hindi
5)Â I thought your dad took away your credit card.
6) As they see it, all that is lacking is more money and credit.
7) Forty five children represented our area with pride and were a credit to themselves and their families.
8) The nation of Botswana has been ranked as the best credit risk in Africa.
9) It makes sense to pay off your credit card balance every month.
10) The government's economic policy is credited for Japan's postwar economic success.
11) There is a Yiddish proverb that notes that if the pupil is smart, the teacher gets the credit.
12) The bank has credited my account with the $20 they mistakenly charged me for a bad check that was actually from someone else's account.
credit: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
credit meaning in Hindi (हिन्दी मे मतलब) is à¤‰à¤§à¤¾à¤°, à¤œà¤®à¤¾, à¤¶à¥à¤°à¥‡à¤¯, à¤¸à¤¾à¤–. English definition of credit: A deposit arrangement which the borrower receives money and pays it later
We hope you understand the Hindi meaning and definition of 'credit' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Hindi translation of credit.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like credit. And If you learn something about credit meaning in Hindi (credit मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.