kantent / à¤•à¤‚à¤Ÿà¥‡à¤‚à¤Ÿ
à¤µà¤¿à¤·à¤¯à¤µà¤¸à¥à¤¤à¥, à¤µà¤¿à¤·à¤¯ à¤¸à¥‚à¤šà¥€, à¤¸à¤¨à¥à¤¤à¥‹à¤·
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of content In English-Hindi
5) It was so peaceful and she felt so content with his arms around her.
6) The potassium content of foodstuffs is very variable.
7) It does sometimes help to know the nutritional content of foods.
8) The chapter headings are useful signposts to the content of the book.
9) The feds ignored the newcomers after a few looks, content to stroll and chat as if nothing were amiss anywhere.
10) I doubt the trip will ever come about as each of us seems content with our hands-off, albeit revered, relationship.
11) It wasn't the open road wanderers I envied but the home town golfers; they seemed so content in their pastoral surroundings.
12) I'm content to give them fair value for their bucks and try my best to see that they enjoy themselves.
13) The government should issue clear guidelines on the content of religious education.
14) Until you make peace with who you are, you'll never be content with what you have.
15) We were content to allow him this small title of uniqueness knowing it was killing him to be so close to a scientific miracle with hands tied and mouth gagged against announcing his findings to the world.
content: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
We hope you understand the Hindi meaning and definition of 'content' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Hindi translation of content.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like content. And If you learn something about content meaning in Hindi (content मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.