arrogant / à¤…à¤°à¥à¤°à¥‹à¤—à¤‚à¤Ÿ
à¤…à¤¹à¤‚à¤•à¤¾à¤°à¥€, à¤…à¤à¤¿à¤®à¤¾à¤¨à¥€, à¤˜à¤®à¤‚à¤¡à¥€
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of arrogant In English-Hindi
5) For this reason, he became arrogant for he believed that nobody could match him.
6) The politician had an arrogant disregard of the majority view.
7) So arrogant, however, did the masons become, that the prince bade remove the scaffolding, and all, save Manole, perished of hunger.
8) Her arrogant behaviour on court psyched her opponent completely.
9) John Steed was an arrogant, swaggering young man.
10) She sometimes comes across as being rather arrogant.
11) Nonetheless, it appears arrogant to have made up your mind before you've read all the evidence.
12) It was arrogant to believe that the Russians would discover it all.
13) Love is patient and kind, love is not jealous or boastful, it is not arrogant or rude.
14) Maybe it was his arrogant demeanor, or the way he took everything so serious.
15) He said that the press had misrepresented him as arrogant and bullying.
arrogant: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
arrogant meaning in Hindi (हिन्दी मे मतलब) is à¤…à¤¹à¤‚à¤•à¤¾à¤°à¥€, à¤…à¤à¤¿à¤®à¤¾à¤¨à¥€, à¤˜à¤®à¤‚à¤¡à¥€ . English definition of arrogant: Behaving as if you are more important or powerful than other people
We hope you understand the Hindi meaning and definition of 'arrogant' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Hindi translation of arrogant.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like arrogant. And If you learn something about arrogant meaning in Hindi (arrogant मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.