aarkaiv / à¤†à¤°à¥à¤•à¤¾à¤‡à¤µ
à¤¸à¤‚à¤—à¥à¤°à¤¹, à¤²à¥‡à¤–à¤¾à¤—à¤¾à¤°, à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤¾à¤²à¥‡à¤–à¤¾à¤—à¤¾à¤°
à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤¾à¤²à¥‡à¤– (archive) à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤¾à¤¨à¥€ à¤¯à¤¾ à¤à¤¤à¤¿à¤¹à¤¾à¤¸à¤¿à¤• à¤²à¤¿à¤–à¤¾à¤ˆà¤¯à¥‹à¤‚ à¤•à¥‡ à¤¸à¤‚à¤—à¥à¤°à¤¹ à¤•à¥‹ à¤•à¤¹à¤¤à¥‡ à¤¹à¥ˆà¤‚à¥¤
à¤‡à¤¸à¤®à¥‡à¤‚ à¤µà¤¹ à¤®à¥‚à¤² à¤¸à¥à¤°à¥‹à¤¤ à¤¦à¤¸à¥à¤¤à¤¾à¤µà¥‡à¤œà¤¼ à¤¹à¥‹à¤¤à¥‡ à¤¹à¥ˆà¤‚ à¤œà¥‹ à¤•à¥‹à¤ˆ à¤µà¥à¤¯à¤•à¥à¤¤à¤¿ à¤¯à¤¾ à¤¸à¤‚à¤—à¤ à¤¨ à¤²à¤®à¥à¤¬à¥‡ à¤•à¤¾à¤² à¤®à¥‡à¤‚ à¤à¤•à¤¤à¥à¤°à¤¿à¤¤ à¤•à¤°à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥ˆ à¤”à¤° à¤œà¥‹ à¤…à¤•à¥à¤¸à¤° à¤‰à¤¸ à¤µà¥à¤¯à¤•à¥à¤¤à¤¿ à¤¯à¤¾ à¤¸à¤‚à¤—à¤ à¤¨ à¤•à¥‡ à¤•à¤¾à¤°à¥à¤¯à¥‹à¤‚, à¤œà¥€à¤µà¤¨à¥€ à¤¯à¤¾ à¤…à¤¨à¥à¤¯ à¤ªà¤¹à¤²à¥à¤“à¤‚ à¤¸à¥‡ à¤¸à¤®à¥à¤¬à¤¨à¥à¤§à¤¿à¤¤ à¤¹à¥‹à¤¤à¥‡ à¤¹à¥ˆà¤‚à¥¤
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of archive In English-Hindi
5) The Library also holds the Evans digital archive of original documents on early America.
6) The program is preserved in the BBC sound archives.
7) The local archives service offers a storehouse of material.
8) There are many clues hidden amongst the archives of the local museum.
9) The picture lay hidden in the archives for over 30 years.
10) He remembered that his attack on the archives had been almost obsessive.
11) Manifold examples of her work have been preserved in the city archives.
12) The most important point is that many papers can be published in journals and also deposited in an print archive.
13) In many ways information in such systems resembles oral tradition more closely than the object-based holdings of archives and libraries.
14) Jan is responsible for the development of our permanent collection of objects, including the oral history archive.
15) Also television documentaries are making increasing use of archive film from the stores of national and regional film archives.
archive: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
archive meaning in Hindi (हिन्दी मे मतलब) is à¤¸à¤‚à¤—à¥à¤°à¤¹, à¤²à¥‡à¤–à¤¾à¤—à¤¾à¤°, à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤¾à¤²à¥‡à¤–à¤¾à¤—à¤¾à¤°. English definition of archive: A collection of historical documents or records about a place, organization, or group of people
We hope you understand the Hindi meaning and definition of 'archive' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Hindi translation of archive.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like archive. And If you learn something about archive meaning in Hindi (archive मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.
Frequently Asked Questions
An example of an archive is a room in a library where old manuscripts are kept.
To archive is defined as to take a collection of things and file them in a specific place.
An example of an archive is a collection of old magazines.