annoying / à¤…à¤¨à¥à¤¨à¥‹à¤¯à¤¿à¤‚à¤—
-Â She smiled really annoyingly.
Annoyance is an unpleasant mental state that is characterized by irritation and distraction from one's conscious thinking.
It can lead to emotions such as frustration and anger. The property of being easily annoyed is called irritability.
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of annoying In English-Hindi
5) Please stop making that noise?it's getting annoying.
6) There are some annoying loose ends in the plot.
7) It's annoying that the chimneys of those plants in the city eject a lot of smoke every day.
8) It's so annoying having to drag out the sewing machine every time I want to make a dress.
9) It's annoying that we can't travel until Thursday, but the upside is that the fare's cheaper then.
10) Some people seem to revel in annoying others.
11) She's always hovering around the place annoying people.
12) Get online today for 50% less than the big guys are charging, without annoying pop-up ads or hassle.
13) With a lot of guests, these trips would be frequent and probably annoying to you as the host.
14) I had gone to work with a slight chill and by the end of the day had a mildly annoying sore throat.
15) Clair For the life of me, I cannot see the old crone in that picture, and it's really annoying me!
annoying: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
We hope you understand the Hindi meaning and definition of 'annoying' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Hindi translation of annoying.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like annoying. And If you learn something about annoying meaning in Hindi (annoying मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.